1. Fundamental basis on metabolic disruptions
1.1. components of normal and pathological immunometabolic interplays
1.2.1. NK, Macrophages, T cells
2. Epigenetic control of Metabolism
3. Mitochondria : Are they the Golden Keys that drive the Metabolic shifts?
4. Microbiota as a power station :
4.1. role, interactions, …
5. Nutrient sensing: how to bring energy inside.
6. Chronic inflammation and Metabolic disorders: what’s wrong?
7. Chronic Infections and Metabolic disorders
8. Cancer and Metabolism
9. Clinical trials